Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chocolate Cake!!

Chocolate Cake!

Who would like a little piece of the CAKE? I have a recipee for a delicious shot! This shot is really good and as a bartender I recommend this to everyone, I even put it on as a special to get it out there. Every one who consumes alcoholic beverages, from one drink a month to an everyday binge, knows that every bartender makes drinks differently. So even if you don't get the opportunity to have me make a drink for you, I am sharing my secret to a scrumptious shot. 
To make the shot you will need a single shot, shot glass. In the shot glass pour half an ounce of Absolute Citron (Vodka) first. If you don't know what half an ounce is, it is about half the glass. On top of the Absolute citron, pour half an ounce of Frangelico (hazelnut liquor). Top it off with a splash of Creme de coco... dark (this is a chocolate liquor). Then take a lemon wedge and coat it with sugar. Your shot is made.
To take the shot the right way, first pour the shot into your mouth, swallow all of it, then bite into the sugar coated lemon wedge. Then Enjoy the taste of chocolate cake!

This is a must try recipe. If you try this, let me know how you rate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment